How do I get my pup started?
1. Please click link or download app to create online account and complete registration for client portal. REGISTRATION
2. In client portal: Go to account > Upload records > Tap “Drop your files here” > Select Image OR Document > select media
You need to Upload negative fecal results/shot records. Only once. It will say missing info in red color until we verify and manually enter expiration dates.
3. In client portal: Go to account > Waivers & Agreements > READ & SIGN both online agreements.
3. Text us that you’ve created an account and completed all steps. (we must review shot records to move forward)
4. We will text letting you know you can request First Daycare Day to assess temperament and behavior before an overnight stay.
What are the requirements?
1. If 6 months/older must be: potty trained, females spayed after 1st heat and males neutered by 9 months. If raising leg to pee or humping other dogs, before 9 months, they will be suspended until neutered. Male behavior like marking inside, excessive humping, possessiveness of dogs will not be accepted.
2. Every daycare/boarding Dog must wear a COLLAR WITH NAME TAG every visit (include name, phone number, and last name if possible ) & please have dogs on a LEASH when you arrive. We are a rural area and neighbors have livestock and birds. Do not leave leash. We are not responsible for it.
3. FLEA PREVENTION . If fleas are noticed during their stay, a CAPGAURD will be administered for a charge of $15-$20. Dogs will be checked at drop off and not accepted if fleas are noticed. (Preferred prevention is monthly pill.)
4. Shots required: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella. We also require ANNUAL FECAL TEST SHOWING NEGATIVE RESULTS. Upload in client portal.
5. Must create online profile in client portal and sign ALL agreements and liability release online.
*Excessive barkers, escape artist, and extreme separation anxiety NOT accepted.
**Must be potty trained. Exception for puppies and there may be a $5 charge per day.
***We are a social setting based on playtime, sun bathing, and lap-time; so if your pup dislikes other dogs or has never been around other dogs, we may not be the best choice for your pup. We understand not all pups are high energy play and we do have smalls/low energy play group.
Can I have a Tour?
We offer tours on your pup’s first daycare day to limit traffic on our street. It’s best to have their first daycare days Tues., Wed., or Thur. and to arrive between 8:30-9:30am when I’m back from my bus route OR pickup 3-4pm before I leave for my bus route. If no tour is needed, then you can drop off as early as 7am and an employee will be here. All daycare dogs must be picked up by 6pm. We do offer first daycare days and tours on some Mon/Fri depending on time of year. Just send a text and we will help get you setup. Feel free to visit our facebook page and go to our videos tab. There you will find a lot of walk through videos.
What do I pack for daycare?
Nothing. Collar and name tag always required. Collar (MUST HAVE plastic quick release buckle, NO METAL buckles for safety).
What do I pack for boarding?
1. Food in locking plastic container.
• Pack your measuring scoop used.
• Name & instructions written on top and side of container.
2. Medicine in ziplic with written instructions.
• OR pill organizer is preferred.
• One per dog.
• Put in food container.
3. Bed/Blanket if desired.
• We can’t wash beds if soiled.
• We offer deluxe boarding with bed, blanket, and bedtime snack. $5 extra per dog per night.
4. Sandwich ziploc of treats (optional).
5. We always recommend at least a bath before going home to wash away the germs from others.
DO NOT BRING
Toys, bowls, chews, bones, an excessive amount of treats, or personal bags.
STAYING WITH US? HERE'S SOME MORE INFO...
Bus service is offered Monday-Friday and is $16 roundtrip. Each additional dog is $5. Must wear harness.
$15 daycare fee per dog if pickup is after 11am
If separation is needed for feeding, you must book separate rooms.
We do not provide food. Pack food in container that seals with instructions. We only use our bowls unless slow feeder is needed.
- Please understand, we do not accept new boarders without time to complete a trial daycare day to assess temperament and behavior.
DROP OFF & PICK UP
- Monday-Friday 7am-11am & 2pm-6pm
(Daycare is only M-F and dogs are encouraged to be here by 9am.)
- Saturday drop off and pickup is 7am-11am only
- There is never pickup/dropoff on Sundays/holidays
- We also offer bus pickup/dropoff Monday-Friday
- There is no front office. Pickup/Dropoff is on front porch of our building. Communication by text/call is a must. TEXT WHEN ON THEY WAY AND WHEN HERE FOR DROP OFF AND PICK UP. This is the biggest help for us and speeds up the process.
- Also please do not use pick up/drop off kennels if it's pup's first time. Give us a heads up you are on way for first time and let us know when here.
1. Cash and check preferred and are fee free. All major credit cards are also accepted with a 3.4% processing fee. We will not accept venmo, paypal, or zelle.
2. You card will be saved on file at checkout.
3. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 3 days before the reservation to avoid charges. If you do not give a 3 day notice, you will be charged 50% of the reservation. (For example- scheduled check-in is Jan.4. Must cancel by 6pm on Jan.1)
4. If pickup is earlier than reserved and was not discussed or not changed at drop off, you will be charged 100% of the remaining reservation due to the limited space we have.
5. 100% of invoice is due at checkout.
6. Daycare reservations must be canceled the day before to avoid daycare fee.